Commercial Cleaning Services: 8 Customer Situations And Tips You Should Know
Imagine cleaning an entire office or business establishment. Of course, the question is, how do we even leave no corner untouched? And for most people, the answer is to hire commercial cleaning services because these people know what to do. They provide sanitation services for people who cannot do things alone. Also, you can expect them to leave the area spotless and pristine after the appointment.
However, there are a couple of issues when hiring an office cleaning company in Singapore. You might experience accidentally booking the wrong appointment, the personnel misplacing some of your items, and not being able to clean the deepest corners. These things do not always happen, but it is better to be prepared and know how to deal with them. Here’s an article for you:
#1: I ACCIDENTALLY BOOKED THE WRONG APPOINTMENT TIME. IS THERE ANY WAY TO ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM?
- Contact the office cleaningcompany to confirm that you have accidentally booked the wrong appointment schedule. If you still have a bit of time left, you can reschedule it for the most convenient one for you. (Note: Different companies have policies regarding cancellation and rescheduling. Understand them before making any move.)
- If the commercial cleaning services company in Singapore does not permit rescheduling and cancellations, you might have to deal with this and let them visit your place during the appointment. They have these rules to protect both the business and their clients.
- In a situation where you still have a few days or weeks before the appointment, they might allow you to reschedule because it would not really affect their operations. That is one reason why they encourage booking commercial and office cleaningearly.
#2: I MISTAKENLY BOOKED THE WRONG SERVICE. IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE IT WHEN MY APPOINTMENT IS ALREADY THE NEXT DAY?
- This problem depends on the commercial cleaning services company because they have different policies. If they allow you to change last minute, then good for you, but be responsible and never do it the second time you hire their services.
- You might be lucky if the appointment is in a few days or one week because the office cleaningcompany still has time to modify and change your booking. (Tip: Be friendly with talking to them regarding this matter.)
#3: THE PERSONNEL SOMEHOW MISPLACED SOMETHING DURING THE CLEANING SERVICE. WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS?
- The daily office cleaning services personnel provide top-notch service to their clients by taking care of their things. However, they might have misplaced something, and it is no one’s fault.
- You can either prepare the office before the appointment to remove unnecessary clutter or store all small items inside a cabinet or drawer. That way, the office cleaningpersonnel have no obstacles and other roadblocks while doing their job.
- The company assures their staff went through a background check, so never worry about theft and lost items. But of course, they are also not liable for the things you may have misplaced.
#4: THE CLEANING PERSONNEL LEFT A SPOT DIRTY, AND I DID NOT EXPECT THIS. CAN I RELAY THIS TO THE COMPANY?
- Yes. You can send feedback or review the daily office cleaning servicesbecause they use this information to improve their services. However, keep it as professional as possible without demeaning the company’s reputation.
- On the next appointment, tell them about this issue, so the personnel can prevent it and do better. Think of it as constructive criticism for improvement.
- Immediately check the surroundings after the commercial cleaning services in Singapore. After that, you can call the company if something is lacking.
#5: THE STAFF ARE NOT COMING ON TIME. CAN I FILE A COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS BECAUSE IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED MORE THAN TWICE?
- Most commercial cleaning services companies follow strict adherence to standards and services. However, some might experience hiccups, such as traffic and other factors that make them late.
- When these things happen, you can always tell the office cleaning company in Singapore to further improve their services and dedication to punctuality.
- Consider a more accessible company because the distance might be the one causing them to arrive late. You can do this by searching for a company near your office.
#6: WE HAVE MANY THINGS, AND IT WOULD TAKE TIME TO CLEAR THEM BEFORE THE APPOINTMENT. IS THERE ANY WAY TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?
- Schedule the office cleaning service in Singapore a few days or weeks before because you want to have time to prepare the place.
- You do not have to clean everything, but storing all small items and other belongings inside the cabinets, drawers, and boxes is already enough. Allot a day or two for this task.
- It is a long-term solution, but you can implement a rule in the office that involves cleaningafter oneself to prevent overwhelming clutter from forming.
#7: I HAVE MANY REQUESTS, BUT I AM SCARED TO TELL THE COMPANY BECAUSE THEY MIGHT THINK I AM A DEMANDING CUSTOMER.
- Do not worry about this because all they want for their customers is to experience top-notch and high-quality commercial cleaning services in Singapore. You can give them a comprehensive list of your requests or nicely tell them those things.
- They might say no to some of your requests if they cannot offer them for free or paid. All you have to do is respect this because they also have limitations as a business.
- If they forget something, do not be hostile when letting them know. Office cleaningpersonnel are human beings who also make mistakes.
#8: I AM NOT SURE WHEN TO CONTACT THEM. HOW CAN I FIND THE PERFECT SCHEDULE THAT FITS MY NEEDS?
- Daily office cleaning services are best for clients who want to maintain the quality of their spaces every single day. They might also do this because many people are inside, and doing it every week is not enough.
- Examine your needs by looking at your space and working habits. Do people constantly fill the trash cans? Are tables always dusty because no one is using them? You have to ask yourself those questions to know which type of commercial cleaning services you need in Singapore.
Lukis is an office cleaning company in Singapore that doesn’t experience these issues, but when they do, they make sure to deliver and compensate the customer! Visit their website to explore their services.